Boston’s Most Dynamic Party Band
Unity is a top Boston Wedding Band that is also available for events in Boston, Newport, Cape Cod, Maine, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard & New York.
One of the best known bands in Boston, Unity is a large scale dance band for people who want to party. Fusing the hippest vintage repertoire with the best current dance party music, Unity’s live performances create a sharp, powerful soundtrack to the modern wedding or event. The all-star cast of Boston based musicians are among the most well respected in the industry.
The band is an 8-piece core group with three stunning and dynamic lead singers. The group also features a triple threat saxophone player (sings and plays percussion), A double threat guitarist who also sings and virtuoso keyboardist one of the tightest rhythm sections in the business ( bass and drums) This band also travels with a designated sound engineer to ensure a perfect mix, volume and balance for any venue or event type. To put your event in a class of its own, the band adds extra horns, vocalists, Latin percussionists and dancers a la cart.
Matt and Kelly
We can’t say enough how great you all were.
John & Emily Favreau
Unity was incredible. Played all our favorites and got rave reviews from all the guests. Thanks so much for helping to make the night perfect.
Nicholas & Abigail
- Set up – Band was on time and well prepared; they were also extremely friendly in introducing themselves to us and conveying their excitement to be there.
- Ceremony – Keyboardist played the requested songs and set the right tone.
- Cocktail Hour – Guitar player played a perfect variety of songs and at the appropriate volume for people to mingle
Dinner – Sound equipment was set up without a hitch. They also coordinated well with the event planner on timing of introductions, toasts, cake cutting etc. It was a huge help to have them guide the overall timing.
- First Dances – there was a slight mix up in order but this was a non-issue for Abby and me – their version of Higher Love was perfect.
- Set list 1 & 2 – A real good variety and executed on what we asked – provide energy for a dance party. This was the first wedding we’ve been to, where the crowd boo’ed, when they played their only slow song. 🙂 We also appreciated that the band break was quick and appropriately times.
- Crushed Dynamite – same song that we walked back down the aisle to (from the keyboardist).
- Strong start to Set list 2 with Shake it Off (only song that was requested other than first dances).
- The sax player coming into the crowd was awesome and blurred the line between band and guest – we were all friends just having a good time.
- Everyone keeps mentioning the strength of the female vocalist in particular.
- Finale – brought the house down with Your Love – The Outfield.
- It was very much appreciated that you all connected directly with Evelyn at the venue as it took away some stress out of the process for us.
Lastly, Unity (as stated in point #1) did a great job of being one with the party and were extremely excited to be there – it looked like they were having fun too!
Schuyler & Phil
Company Holiday Party
As for working with Murray Hill Talent generally, you made the planning easy and effortless. From the initial interaction with Tom to Corin’s on-site presence (and music ! ) at the event. They showed the utmost in professionalism and certainly delivered in terms of customer satisfaction.
We have not yet started our planning for our next holiday party, but you can be assured that when we do, Murray Hill Talent and Unity will be (again) at the top of the list! Thanks, ever so much !!
P.S. and yes, were all spreading the word ! Feel free to pass on my name and number for references.
We were delighted with Unity for the event… they were really good! The type of music they played was most enjoyable – lots of numbers that the guests recognized. I would have no hesitation in booking Unity for another event in the future. Thanks again for the recommendation!
Fundraiser at the Four Seasons
Sara & Chris Bishop
I can’t even begin to explain how awesome/amazing/incredible you guys were last night. Everyone wanted to know who you were, where the band was from, and how were you all SO good! We knew we wanted a live band at our wedding but you blew us away with
Phillip and Devon LaCombe
Sarah and Kelly Barton
Beacon Hill Civic Association
Everything went great! Band was amazing, everyone had lots of fun. Thanks for all your help! I’m sure you’ll be hearing from us again next year.
They Killed It. Was an awesome time. Place was dancing the whole time and getting up on stage with them at the end was a real thrill. I hope they thought we were a good crowd
Boston Public Library Wedding
Thanks for your interest in Unity. If you’re inquiring about band availability, please be sure to include the event date and location. This group is a Boston based and frequently performs events in Boston, Newport, RI, Cape Cod, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York and throughout New England.
If you have any trouble with our form please feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-THE-BAND